For sharpening knives with blades made of ceramic or powder-metallurgical steels, HSS tools as well as tungsten carbide machine tools. Diamond stone with two opposite plates of different grains. The stress-free sandwich construction guarantees flatness. Including mount.
The American manufacturer Diamond Machining Technology (DMT) is the founder of interrupted surface technology for diamond sharpening stones, and has been the market leader for diamond-coated sharpening equipment for years. The high-quality sharpening tools are manufactured at the company's headquarters in Massachusetts (USA).
- Monocrystalline* diamond particles guarantee a long service life and excellent material removal
- Uniform grit sizes and a dense diamond distribution for even grinding patterns
- Round recesses prevent clogging due to grinding debris
- Permanently flat and warp-free thanks to supporting plates made of steel or warp-free plastic with a nickel matrix
- Colour coding of various grit sizes
- 100 % made in the USA
Monocrystalline* diamond-coated sharpening devices:
- Dimensions203 x 67 x 9.5
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Article out of stock - Article mid- January 2018 available
€148.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT
DMT Duo-Sharp Combination Stone, Fine/Extra-Fine, Hardcoat
Article number 706297