- 6 slot cutters Ø 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 16 / 20 mm x 20 mm
- Flush trim router bit with ball bearing, Ø 12.7 x 25.4 mm
- Quarter circle bit R 5 mm
- 2 rounding router bits with ball bearing R 5, R 8 mm
- 2 round nose bits R 4, R 6 mm
- Dove tail bit 14° x Ø 14.3 mm
- 2 V-groove bits 60°, 90°
- 2 round nose bits with ball bearing R 5, R 8 mm
- Roman profile bit R 4 mm
- 2 chamfer bits with ball bearing 22°, 45°
- Rebating bit 9.5 mm with ball bearing
- Bullnose radius bit R 3.2 mm
- All cutters comply with the EU safety standards EN 847-1 and EN 847-2
- Suitable for hand feed
- Main specifications laser-engraved on shank
- Tungsten carbide ensures high heat- and wear-resistance
- The finest micrograin quality for extra-long service life
- Where technically possible, the cutting edges are mounted at an axial angle
- Precisely ground shafts guarantee precise concentricity
- Safe grip in the chuck (the eccentricity is indicated on the shaft)
- Perfect guidance along the workpiece due to quality ball bearings
- All ball bearings are replaceable and available as spare parts
Most of the products we sell as a trading company we produce ourselves, or we have them produced by selected and approved manufacturers.
We have been making musical instrument products in this way under the brand name Herdim for more than 100 years.
Our design department staff develops our products from scratch - from simple component drawings for hand tools to complex component assemblies for power tools. Our prototypes are extensively tested by our specialists, trainers, and frequently also selected customers. They are only put into mass production once they are found to have practical use.
All materials such as cutting steels, cast materials or handle materials are carefully selected according to their intended use and then produced with a view to making them ergonomic.
More complex manufacturing processes like casting, deep drawing, forging and lasering are carried out by specialised companies according to our specifications.
The final quality control always takes place on site at our company.
- Version Router Bits, 22-Piece Set
Prices incl. VAT