- Robust, smooth outer skin prevents the suction hose from becoming caught
- Internal, extremely elastic suction hose for maximum flexibility
- Conical geometry (27 mm to 32 mm) for improved suction power
- The CLEANTEC extraction sleeve securely connects the suction hose and power tool with bayonet fitting
- The initial piece and end piece of two suction hoses can be connected by inserting one into the other, therefore transforming two hoses into a single long one
- The initial piece and end piece of a hose can be slotted together for transport - this keeps any remaining dust in the hose
- Temperature-resistant to +70 °C
- With rotating adapter and connector
Fits CT 26/36/48.
More than 90 years’ experience - for your benefit. Festool develops high-grade power tools for professional and ambitious users. Since the family business was founded in 1925, quality and innovation have been its top priority. Over 300 patents and more than 80 awards for the company and its products prove that focusing on the essential pays off.
Service all-inclusiveFestool offers a 15-day money-back guarantee and will take back slightly used devices if you are not satisfied. We register your new festool machine for free, so you instantly benefit from the »Service all-inclusive« (1+2 warranty) - 3 year cover for repair costs, wear parts included. Festool’s extensive customer service includes 10 years guaranteed spare parts, a 24-hour repair service, free collection of tools to be repaired, and much more.
- Dimensions Ø 27/32 mm / 3.5 m
Prices incl. VAT
Festool Suction-hose antistatic D 27/32 x 3,5 m - AS/CT
Article number 720820