This 7-piece wet-shaving set from Thiers-Issard makes shaving a pleasure.
- The 11/16" blade is ¼ hollow-ground and is slightly less flexible when shaving than a full hollow. On the other hand, this makes the ¼" hollow easier to control, which means that the razor is also well-suited for beginners. Handle of cream-coloured plastic scales, blade with round head, satin finish, not rustproof. Blade length 70 mm, overall length 245 mm.
- The grey badger hair shaving brush (21 mm) also with a cream coloured handle fits the razor (No. 709298).
- The sharpening paste (No. 709019) and the narrow strop with a black, roughened side for the paste and a fine leather side for stropping ensure perfect sharpness.
- A soap dish made of polished stainless steel (Ø 90 mm, 85 g) with lid prevents your shaving soap from dehydrating (No. 709197).
- The pleasant lavender aroma shaving soap calms your skin during shaving (No. 709299).
- An alum block for skincare after the shave is kept safe in a sturdy plastic box and its crystals ensure fast healing of small cuts (No. 709195).
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 1-3 workdays within Germany
€246.00 per set
Prices incl. VAT