- Abrasive belt, aluminium oxide, grit 120 (No. 720386)
- Abrasive belt, aluminium oxide, grit , grit 240 (No. 720385)
- Abrasive belt, zirconium, grit 60 (No. 720388)
- Support table
- Fingernail grinding jig (No. 720389)
- Grinding jig for gouges (No. 720390)
- Grinding jig, 45° for skew chisels (No. 720392)
- Angle table in German/English
- Assembly tool, hexagonal screwdriver with T-handle
- German instructions created by DICTUM and English operating instructions
Central to the system is a long-lasting abrasive belt. It ensures quick and effective abrasion and creates sharp edges on any tool. The low-friction running band releases heat quickly and prevents overheating of the cutting edge. With the help of an angle-adjustment gauge and raster system, you can easily and repeatedly grind standard cutting angles.
The variable grinding arm ensures the ProEdge is user-friendly and has a great range of movement. This makes it a good choice for hand grinding and producing unusual edges. But it is also ideal for sculpting and carving tools, chisels, knives, turning tools, drills, plane blades and garden tools. The machine is ready to go.
- Band speed 220 m/min
- Motor 375 W
- Power supply 230 V
The Robert Sorby company has been known for its range of high-quality wood working tools for over 200 years. In Sheffield (England) traditional working methods are combined with technical expertise. This guarantees sophisticated tools with a quality that speaks for itself.
- Model Deluxe
Set consists of the following articles:
Prices incl. VAT